Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Come Around

Waiting for it is half the fun. I have always been an impatient person, but I know the pleasure of anticipation. Thinking, imagining, visualizing what it will be like. Our fantasies are spectacular measures of our inner selves. Mine are all catered to my needs, as are yours. We are selfish beings. Altruism is unnatural, in my opinion. I know some gophers practice it, some mothers do it too... But all anomalies aside, acting out of sheer selflessness is an unlikely occurrence.
Thus, I ask, what to do about the experience of selfishness in bed? Oftentimes, I feel like a taker and never enough of a giver. I desire to give pleasure, but I am more inclined to enjoy the experience I am having independently. I do enjoy giving very much, I like the aftermath, the ego-boost. Maybe it is because I am new to love and haven't achieved a simultaneous orgasm before. Maybe I'm lazy. Bottom line is, I love to love but I desire to be a better lover.

1 comment:

SanyuSays said...

Aint nothing gonna get you there but PRACTICE girl! I know the feeling, of just wanting to be worked on and not having the pressure of "returning the favor," but you have to trick yourself into doing the work. Like make sure when you fall into bed, you're the first one to give. Cause if you're given to first, your ass is just gonna stay where you're put!